Pifco Fans

Hi

Bit of a strange request this. Wheeled out our massive Pifco fan, one of 6 we have in nearly every damned size, in a vain attempt to combat the Heat...but SHE has lost the screws for it. It's model number 10190 and about 18-20" - heavy, therefore.

Don't suppose anyone just happens to have some replacement screws or fittings for the head unit to screw onto it's "x" stand?

Will

Reply to
W Luke

I would have thought a trip to Halfords might bring you some luck - they`re probably just a standard thread

Reply to
Colin Wilson