Picking up the tools again.

No, but I am concerned that if I sell it on having been unopened in its box for 3 years that there might be some lithium battery that has discharged so rendering it unusable.

I did offer it back to the vendor but they took the attitude that it still coounted as second hand despite still being unopened in the box and only offered £500 for it so I thought if that's all it's worth I might as well bin it to save myself from any ebay hassle, etc.

But you don't really want it JIm, becuase you know how you play with things and then dispose of them?

Reply to
Gareth Evans

I've never had any problems. If anything, Ebay etc makes it easier than once.

Not quite sure what you mean by genuine. Most such things have several different makers.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I believe light has an effect on neons striking, but I don't know much more than that.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Did you finally dispose of the TenTec Argosy ll that was intended for wots-his-name over in Ireland?

Reply to
Gareth Evans

Nearly. Theremin.

Reply to
Bob Eager

One thing you could really do with is one of those almost universal component testers, £12 or so on fleabay. Essential if using old caps, otherwise just very useful.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Indeed. If you think back a few years and just how much the equipment would cost then to do everything they do.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)