Peeling Artex on Ceiling

Hi,

Has anyone got some good suggestions about how to repair some peeling artex? It's circa 1992 so unlikely to contain any asbestos.

Cheers

Reply to
Endulini

Yep, pull it all down and get the ceiling skimmed flat! That's my suggestion.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

How do you get the rest of it off without making the mother all messes?

Reply to
Endulini

We had a long thread on this not long ago. Read to your heart's content, ours and many others:

Spamlet

PVA and paint.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher