Painting loft conversion woodwork

We've got a dormer loft conversion and I need to consider painting the outside woodwork. My ladder won't reach from the ground and ,anyway, the roof overhang would mean I couldn't reach the window frames and soffits from the ladder. The only way I can see is to remove a window from the frame and hang out the window. This will allow me to sand & paint most of the area but I'll need to climb out of the window to reach the soffits and edge of the frames. Because of the dormer I can't use a roofing ladder

- Any advice on the best way of doing this safely?

Steve.

Reply to
sp

scaffolding, cherry picker, ladders plus safety harness, etc. I dont recommend you do anything cos if it goes wrong I might get blamed for your decisions and your actions. What a world.

Reply to
N. Thornton