Oven cleaner

Hi,

On this newsgroup I have seen an oven cleaner called "citri-clean" recommended. However I can't find anywhere that sells it. Can anyone point me to the kind of store that might stock this?

TIA, mark.

Reply to
Mark

It was me. We get it through our cleaning supplier

'm sure you could buy it from any contract cleaning supplier. It's not specifically an oven cleaner. Its a general purpose cleanera dn degreaser but undiluted will strip ovens without fumes or risk to skin.

I'm using it diluted in hot water to strip wax of a wooden floor at the moment and its working like a dream!

Reply to
TonyK

for 'Janitorial Supplies' in your area. Most of them stock it.

Dave

Reply to
david lang