OT: What to do when you're going to die

If you knew with absolute certainty that you were going to die in 48 hours, what would you do?

For example you could drive around and kill as many annoying folk as possible. Cyclists with silly little plastic helmets and lycra and flashing headlamps in the daytime etc.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Well, I think If I were you I'd save fate a job and do it now. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

At least it's on topic.

DIY is the penultimate solution.

Methinks a considerable number of contributers have all the ability to go on to infinity and beyond, if they relied on their skillset to escape the mortal coil.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Yes indeed in a kind of perverse way!

Reply to
Brian Gaff

A hell of a lot of shredding.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Being practical, if you are going to die in 48 hours you are probably too sick to do much! Unless of course you intend to kill yourself, which judging by a lot of the posts to J W S would be welcomed in certain quarters. Where and how did this hate campaign originate anyway?

Reply to
Broadback

Denis is going to be inserted into his 240 litre food waste bin.

Reply to
Andrew

Alexei Sayle wrote a good short story about elderly folk becoming hitmen

- which also ensured they'd get board and lodging for their final years if caught.

There's a certain attraction to the notion.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

This is what some elderly japanese do. Commit a crime that will send them to jail. free board and lodging etc.

Reply to
Andrew

Are you going to supply one then as I don't have one.

I have a shredder if you want to test it on yourself.

Reply to
dennis

Which is one of the reasons (apart from wasting taxpayers' money on people we don't want in society) for just killing folk instead of having jails.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

What could you be so worried about people seeing when you're not around to see them see it?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Because I talk sense and the group can't handle it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

There's no such thing. 240 litres is the size of the general recycling, garden waste, and landfill bins. Who the hell wastes 240 litres of food?!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I've heard of ties getting caught in shredders, but I doubt they'd manage anything the size of a penis or more.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Probably a few people writing "prick" every time I reply, I wouldn't know they're all killfiled.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You talk c*ck and no one wants to handle it.

Reply to
ARW

I have an IQ of 135 and perfect common sense. I disagree with religion, global warming, the EU, health and softy, left wing theft from taxpayers, and all that s**te.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Five years ago or so your IQ was 142. You did not have a job then and you still do not have a job. Prick.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire