OT - What can I buy the wife

Actually, I've just had this wonderful idea for a present for the OT's wife ... but I bet he won't do it!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Reminds me of an old Les Dawson / Bernard Manning number:

Ugly Nurse to Pretty Nurse: "You know that new patient - when you giving him a bed bath did you notice he's got "Ludo" tattooed on his todger?"

Pretty Nurse to Ugly Nurse: "Oh, that's not "Ludo, it's "Llandudno".

Boom, boom.

Reply to
Gonzo

LOL! The old ones are the best.

As I've indicated already :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

One thing I try to avoid doing when I go shopping. In the supermarket, I know what I want, where to find it and the best route through the shelves to minimise the distance walked. With partner along, we aimlessly wander from shelf to shelf and, just as we are getting towards the end, she suddenly remembers she wants something in the first aisle we visited, which is at the other end of the shop by now. She is also incapable of walking past a shoe shop or perfume counter without stopping.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

"nightjar .uk.com>"

We both hate the process of shopping so much that we go together so that neither of us gets out of the suffering.

So do we. We avoid most aisles.

One of you hasn't trained the other properly.

You have those in supermarkets???

I can't remember the last time I saw one.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I doubt we would have been together so long had either tried.

The one we use in France does.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar