OT: Used Built In Oven In Newcastle?

Does anyone know where I might pickup a cheap built in electric oven in Newcastle? Byker seems to be street when it comes to such things but not so much for the fitted variety. I have an image in my head of a heap of built ins waiting to be scrapped, with no one to care for and keep them warm on these dark cold nights. Where are they?

Reply to
Chris_W

U could try Freecycle or some S/H type shop or adtrader paper!

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

From £120ish new, it is not worth buying a secondhand one. If you are in the Leicester area soon, I'll have 2 going. One a fairly old one, free, the other 4 years old, fan, really good condition. Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

I wish I was in Leicester. It looks like I might have to go the new route, shame as I can get it fitted for nowt, but sooner rather than later unfortunately. Freecycle nearly got me there (fell short by 20mm on a double), as did adtrader, but no cigar as yet. Cheers for the replies.

Reply to
Chris_W