OT: USB Printer Prevent PC remaining in Sleep State

Hi,

Sorry for the OT post but I've had good advice in here previously with OS issues :). I've a USB printer that is stopping my PC from staying in the sleep state, powercfg seems to think it is my mouse/keyboard that are at fault but disabling their ability to wkae the system doesn't prevent the problem. By sytematically removing each USB device I isolated the printer as the problem (a Brother DCP7010) and the system remains asleep without it attached. There's nothing obvious in the settings nor in Device Manager to change this and I've updated the drivers with no luck. Am I missing something obvious or is there another solution? Thanks

Reply to
Endulini