OT UKIP dying

A very strong smell of rancid kippers today. I do hope all the usual suspects had a bad nights sleep.

LOL

Reply to
LOL

FWIW I ate out last night and Nigel was at the next table. It was said that he was disappointed not to be to get a pint at the hotel bar (no draught beer).

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Doubt he'd be happy with just one pint anyway. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That'd put me right off my appetite.

Reply to
Adrian

Mike Barnes scribbled

Poor Nigel, unable to drown his sorrows.

Reply to
Jonno