OT: Twin Towers

Cut & paste your post into wordpad, highlight it, change the font to

  1. What do you see?

The same old crap, only more of it.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

It's "toe the line" actually.

Reply to
tinnews

I am sure you have seen, but:

What do you think about people who claim to give more than 100% to their job? Is that possible? Isn't 100% pretty much all you have? Actually, NO! It isn't. It is possible to give more than 100%?

First we have to come up with the mathematical formula. To do this you take every letter of the alphabet and assign it a sequential number. A=1, B=2, and so forth. Z will equal 26.

Now ... let's do some addition.

HARD WORK. Add up the values of the letters. Hard Work equals a 98% effort.

KNOWLEDGE. Here we have a 96% effort.

ATTITUDE = 100%. Yes, there's your proof. Attitude is everything.

However for 103% you need BULLSHIT.

So, one can then conclude with mathematical certainty that: While Hard work and knowledge will get you close, And, Attitude will get you there, Bullshit will put you over the top.

Reply to
John Rumm

The3rd Earl Of Derby snipped in his idiocy:

You really are an amazingly stupid tit. Are you the same clot who once insisted there was no such thing as rising damp?

I hope you are healthy in mind and body for I should hate to find I have been slagging off a mentally retarded person.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer