OT: The birds and the wasps ...

I'm starting war on a wasp nest, and have done the first drowning with wasp form aimed at spot under the roof eves. Lots of pissed off wasps are now droning.

Interested in the killing contents of the can, I've just asked uncle Google.

So in that started typing "how effective..." and google has tried to auto complete that as

"how effective is the pill" "how effective are condoms" "how effective is the coil" "how effective is the pull out method"

Lots of angsty bees worried about birds, and I'm worried about wasps :-|

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

You're wasting your time. They'll all be dead anyway in six weeks or so. Only a few queens survive, hibernating over the winter, and they don't return to the same site when they're starting a new nest next spring.

Wasps control garden pests, so are useful and best not destroyed, anyway.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Who else has been using your PC? Google tends to use history of searches to come up with new suggestions.

Anyone in your family looking stressed, or just a new boyfriend on the scene?

Reply to
Fredxxx

Turn off google instant, it will save you a lot of hassle or simply use firefoxes search bar as this will not auto complete and will use whichever search engine you set as default without the nasty Google stupidity. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I would dispute this, i think it also uses common searches in the main, and those are probably quite common searches. This is why I do my duty every so often and seed them with stupid searches such as sexual usage of car ferries, orr alien reports in Botswana. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff