OT: ten bangs

I overlook the M18. At 3.08am I was walking the (nocturnal) dog around the back yard when I heard a loud bang, like a shotgun. Looking in the direction of the motorway I saw a small cluster of orange lights moving swiftly along. There were another nine bangs with irregular timing, and my directional lugholes said that they emanated from the orange lights. After the lights had gone out of view the bangs stopped, which is odd because I can hear the motorway to the south of here even though I can't see it. I have no explanation for this phenomenon.
Bill

That was shelf looters being summarily executed.
Actually, when the police contain and stop vehicles the villains often try to ram their way out.The big issue here is the orange lights, not blue. Brian
--
----- --
Depends on the sort of bangs. Were these gunshot bangs or more like colliding type bangs?
On 22/03/2020 04:46, williamwright wrote:

Laser rangefinders; they stopped shooting when they could no longer see you; they missed you (this time).
--
Robin
On Sunday, 22 March 2020 04:46:35 UTC, williamwright wrote:

Replacing cats' eyes / reflective studs with gas fired nails?
Owain
On Sunday, 22 March 2020 04:46:35 UTC, williamwright wrote:

Is there a crash barrier? A vehicle could have been skidding along it.
On Sun, 22 Mar 2020 04:46:33 +0000, williamwright

It's probably just Romanian and Ukrainian crime gangs exchanging shots over a dispute about some toilet rolls.