OT: telling

From Twitter today - an author who went to a discussion between Jezza and Varoufakis at the Edinburgh Int'l Book Festival:

"I've always felt Corbyn is maligned by the mainstream media, so I went to this - to hear him speak in a non-confrontational setting. What I learned is that he is flat, uninspiring, repetitive, dreary, inarticulate and vague. Bitterly disappointing and enraging."

Telling. Very telling.

Reply to
Tim Streater

If we wanted Twitter we would have subscribed to it ourselves mate.

Idea. Try having your own opinions on stuff?

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Very true, he's even maligned by authors on Twitter. What next?

Reply to
Fredxx

Good of you to give him you opinion. Is he required to accept it?

Reply to
Brian Reay

But but he is a politician, surely you knew what to expect! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Have you no opinions of your own, so have to rely on some anonymous quote from Twitter? Do you really think something from Twitter has more validity than the assorted ramblings on here? If so, you must hang on every word tweeted by Trump...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

To demonstrate he's just not trolling me, Brian Reay should be along soon to ask you questions about your opinions ... ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m