OT:Tech prices increase .../

Tidying up my inbox, I found a receipt for this

B0084LZI5Y

at £59.99 from Jan 2015

Current price is £84.99 (reduced from MRP of £99.99).

so £25 *more* expensive after nearly 2 years !

Is this because it's becoming obsolete tech, or something more sinister ;) ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Probably. The new one is

dennis

Obsolete, or rather forced obsolescence so they can sell you something new... again, I expect.

The only place where prices seem to be stable are the companies supplying direct from China. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff