OT Skype adaptor for DECT phones

We have Skype subscriptions because we live partly in the UK and partly in Spain.

In the UK we have 4 DECT phones running off one base unit. There are adaptors advertised to allow DECT phones to be used for both landline and Skype calls (in the same way that smartphones can be).

Reviews of these adaptors seem pretty mixed. Anyone had any experience of them?

Reply to
Hugh - in either England or Sp