OT: Remember those discussions on the VW diesel "cheat"

Someone has reverse engineered one example of it, and explained what it did and how:

John Rumm

That video is one hour five minutes long?

Reply to
Davey

Up to 35:30 is mainly background start at 45:30 if you want the actual tech bits, then whack it on 1.25x or 1.5x speed.

Reply to
Andy Burns

57:08 for the real money-shot
Reply to
Andy Burns

How do you play Youtube videos at x1.25 or x1.5?

I can only get them to go at one speed but sometimes it would be great to have them run faster.

Reply to
pamela

Click on the settings gear on the bottom bar, then speed ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Unfortunately it's not available in Opera.

Maybe the feature needs HTML5 because I can see it when I use Firefox. When I want that in future I'll switch to Firefox. I never knew it was there. Thank you.

Reply to
pamela

Yes, I no longer have flash installed ...

Reply to
Andy Burns