OT? refilling canisters

Hi, sitting on the throne in our bathroom, my back was drenched by one of those Airwick "spray some fragrance every 5 minutes" jobbies. It occurred to me that if I could fill the canister with 1% foliar feed, it would do wonders keeping my fuchsias under cloches fed and humid. Is it possible to refill and regas a canister? TIA, |F

Reply to
freecycle