OT Q. Alcatel Onetouch Y800 4G WiFi Modem/Router

I wonder if anyone else might have one of these and be able to tell me about the flashing green LED's purpose/ function please?

Yes I do have a copy of the User Manual, but so far as I could see, there was no mention of the LED at all - so it is maybe a matter of WIOY (work it out yourself). Aside from the LED, it has an OLED display.

Green LED seems to flash when charging and when running. Is it supposed to stop flashing when fully charged and off?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield