OT Project Splatter

They raid my orchard for fermented windfall apples and get drunk and stagger around.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I had a three-legged one squeaking after the cat removed a leg to save bunny for later. Had to despatch it with the coal-shovel.

I have eaten rabbit, but butcher-prepared, not roadkill (or catkill).

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Ive eaten shotwitha22 rabbit and also dead myxy rabbit. Yes, you cant catch it from a dead bunny.

Bunny is actually not bad meat.

wild ones taste a bit more gamey than ones reared for eating in cages

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not surprised given the road marking I saw recently. Just one fella driving the truck doing the marking with bloody great flashing lights on it and big sign on the back and front of it, cruising along painting the road. No team involved at all.

Reply to
Jack98

The scientific objection is that sporadic badger destruction may cause more population mobility of badgers and thus increase the TB risk. Note, I am not supporting either or any theory.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

There is a difference between a clearly dangerous location and one that looks safe, but isn't. A good and intelligent driver can be caught out by the latter. A hidden dip is one such, where the road ahead looks clear and straight and if there are no hidden dip signs, the solid white line is a big hint.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

But that may just be because the badgers whose setts have been dug out are moving around more looking for a new place to have a new sett.

Reply to
Jack98

I wouldn't argue with a talking dog either.

Reply to
Richard

marking

This was a junctions with Give Way lines, centre line, big triangle etc...

I guess they could have a truck with a full width printhead underneath. Have to have pretty clever control of things to compensate for misalignment of truck relative to road, narrow lanes/roads etc.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

This one one had the paint sprayers on arms.

But no team of monkeys that can collect the signs after its gone.

Reply to
Jack98

Cane toad territory in Australia is interesting with drivers doing all they can to squish them!