OT: Plan for 10-hour working week with 75% paycut under Labour

Of course it was with the way they did their oil and gas and most of their power generation, and still does.

Reply to
Jimbo

Why do all the failures keep posting as though they know something? Why are so many brexiteers?

Reply to
dennis

Wonder which of that group you think you are?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

True. Why do loosers always find something or someone to blame?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Because they don't have the basic intelligence to attempt to fix or explain the true cause of the problem.

The Tory party have been doing it for generations, but it is only now that they are seen to be losers.

It helps to be in charge of education if you are a true loser.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Presumably for the same reason you do.

That?s just another of your bare faced lies. Streater isn't a failure.

Reply to
Jimbo

In article snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net>, Jimbo snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

And which party of government decided not to have such a fund in the UK but instead put all the revenue into the Treasury? (Clue. The Chancellor was a guy called Healey)

Reply to
bert

Doesn't matter who it was, the question is was it a sensible decision

and with oil revenue in the UK being less than 1% of GDP but about 20% of GDP in Norway, you come up with completely different answers

IMHO It would have been nutty for us to "save" such a tiny amount of money each year, just like it was nutty for the Norwegians to spend their windfall each year

Both countries made the right decision after considering their individual circumstances

tim

Reply to
tim...

The EUSSR is source of most of our problems.

Reply to
harry

If the so called ?workers? were so wonderful, they wouldn?t let a few bad managers get in their way of doing a good job- especially in organisations like local authorities etc.

However, it is the lazy jobs worth, ?gimme? mentality which leads to the appalling standards of service that are the norm - especially in the public sector.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Heavy night at the Lodge, was it?

Reply to
Spike

Are you saying management provides no useful function, then?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We haven't the choice as you don't get to choxse your manager, have you ever been employed by local authorities. ?

No it's usually worse in the private sector, check out the healthcare in the USA, perhaps OK if you're rich.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I get the impression he was born a boss - or thinks he should have been, so acts like one. ;-)

Oddly, having had quite a bit of experience of the NHS recently, the actual care side has been superb. At the sharp end, as it were. What has been not so good is the admin side - precisely something down to poor management. But that's not surprising. Important thing is to only spend money on front line patient care, in Tory speak. Wouldn't do to pay for efficiency too. Make it efficient in all ways and there'd be no reason to sell it off.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I've been away and I don't have time to read the whoel thread. But wasn't the 3-day week a Tory thing?

They're all B***S.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris