OT Pasties - OK, I'll be the one to say it...

TELL US HOW MUCH THE F*?%ING PASTIE COST!

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

Give a man a chance, Adams normal posting pattern is loosely "after work" for a few hours from about 1700-1800.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I have got in from work and I have replied to the thread.

A bit late home today as the lad in the office messed up. I phoned him for the address of Edmundsons Electrical in Leeds. I have no idea what he googled but I ended up driving around looking for a fictional PO Box address in Garforth. He never mentioned the PO Box bit at the top of the address when passing on the details:-(

Reply to
ARW

Much appreciated!

Clever lad, had a couple of hours doss at your expense :)

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8