OT:Newsreader broken

No (6Xrlt.6384$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe22.iad) was the original reference in the OPs first post your newsreader Mozilla correctly says In-Reply-To

as does your reply to me

-
Reply to
Mark

Indeed my apologies - I was assuming that the apparent original post was in fact another broken reply, when in fact it was actually a new thread with an OT prefix. Hence it was correct it had no references field.

The reply to file is less important than the references field generally.

Reply to
John Rumm

Jethro_uk put finger to keyboard:

Yes they do.

They might not support _all_ groups - which one(s) are you worried about?

Reply to
Scion