OT: New roofbox for the car

Before xmas I wrecked the old roofbox (not locked, strong sidewind = lots of noise and broken box with the lid almost ripped off).

Need to get another one though. Any recommendations (or otherwise) Fairly large (old one was 460L IIRC), to go on a Ford Galaxy (higher and therefore awkward to reach across the box to screw down the further fixings). Will be fitted to Aero bars using T track fittings.

And please, I don't need DIY suggestions for fashioning a new lid from

1000 used condoms and a roll of gaffer tape or whatever. I want a nice new reliable box that I can just buy and use :-)
Reply to
Chris French