OT: Neighbours

I love my neighbours because they are really annoying but they keep finding new ways to prevent things becoming too stale.

Currently one of them is doing some sort of frog poison detox which involves him spending a fair amount of time 'hocking loogies' every morning which as we all have our windows open is clearly audible and highly unpleasant.

Roll on winter.

Reply to
R D S

no soup for you

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Too weird. I daren't ask about their previous indiscretions.

Reply to
Pamela

Wide ranging. From inconsiderate parking right up to drug dealing and stabbing folk. It's been ASB for years.* Some years ago I spotted one of their kids mates pissing on the side of my car, I say my car, it was actually my dad's that I had that very day gone to pick up from the hospice he'd recently died in. That made for an interesting evening and an intervention from the police.

But another minor one, we live on a small dead end street of only six houses, they've a son that visits and when he leaves where he tends to park there's always one or two items of litter on the floor, it can't be coincidence, he must see fit to tidy his car out and leave the crap outside his parent's house. Their bin had blown over once, he parked up, walked past the detritus into the house, came back out and went. If my grown up kids were like that i'd have f*ck all to do with them.

*Why are we still living there? I ask myself regularly.
Reply to
R D S

It's too much. Are they tenants of some social housing association who might have some leverage with them to behave better?

Reply to
Pamela

Should get a bit quieter...

R D S