OT: Milkshake.

The problem is that all the MEPs can turn up 100% of the time, vote 100% of the time and make F*** all difference.

Reply to
alan_m

You are Jo Brand and I claim my $5million in damages.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Good to have an explanation of why he is as he is.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Anyone who doesn't realise a wheel is loose shouldn't be driving.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If they don't turn up then there is no chance of making a difference!

Reply to
dennis

You have evidence that it was tampered with and not that he ignored the recall notice?

Reply to
dennis

Seems Farage was making false allegations and later had to withdraw them. Turns out he ignored a manufacturer's recall on his car.

Pamela

So more lies by brexiteers. You can't trust a word they say.

Reply to
dennis