OT: Milkshake.

Just heard on the news the chap who threw a milkshake over Farage has been sentenced to 150 hours unpaid work. Rather ironic considering Farage gets paid by the EUP for not working his hours.
--
*Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people only once a year.

Yes I thought that. He should have got a young mother to do it instead. Brian
--
----- --
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 14:31:47 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

And fined 350 quid. And sacked from his job. And quite right too.
--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!

Farage will also be sacked from his lucrative non-job -- on 31st October.
Then Nigel will have to rely on backhanders and bribes, er donations, from Arron Banks instead. Farage is truly the best politician money can buy.

The difference is that Nige *wants* to be sacked from his non-job. And your'e right; it *is* a non-job. Clever of you to have noticed.
--
"Once you adopt the unix paradigm, the variants cease to be a problem - you
bitch, of course, but that's because bitching is fun, unlike M$ OS's, where
On 19/06/2019 00:16, Cursitor Doom wrote:

Except he was hardly ever there.

Quite. And even more to the point got himself on committees where he could have 'fought' the UK's side - like for quotas, etc. And then didn't attend. A total waste of space as an MEP as well as a human being. Only out for number one. No wonder Doom likes him.
--
*IS THERE ANOTHER WORD FOR SYNONYM?

On 19/06/2019 13:07, Andrew wrote:

When he and Cleggless were MEPs, he was there more than Clegg was.
His plane crash fucked him up a lot more than he lets on in public
On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 17:15:37 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

But not enough.
On 19/06/2019 21:27, Bob Eager wrote:

You are Jo Brand and I claim my $5million in damages.

"Saki"
On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 17:15:37 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Plus those dirt bag anti-democratic remoaners tried to kill him by loosening his car's wheel nuts - and they bloody nearly succeeded, too. Yet it hasn't put him off. That man has more guts than the entire useless cabinet has all put together.
--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!

That’ll be Volvo then who had issued a recall notice about that problem for the model he was in.
GH

Anyone who doesn't realise a wheel is loose shouldn't be driving.
--
*DOES THE LITTLE MERMAID WEAR AN ALGEBRA?

On 20/06/2019 01:08, Cursitor Doom wrote:

You have evidence that it was tampered with and not that he ignored the recall notice?

Seems Farage was making false allegations and later had to withdraw them. Turns out he ignored a manufacturer's recall on his car.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jan/04/wheels-fall-off-farage- assassination-plot-story-recall-revelation
On 20/06/2019 14:48, Pamela wrote:

So more lies by brexiteers. You can't trust a word they say.

Corse nothing like that with Project Fear, eh ?

Good to have an explanation of why he is as he is.
--
*It's this dirty because I washed it with your wife's knickers*

On Wed, 19 Jun 2019 13:19:05 +1000, Levi Jones wrote:

Just like the pigs in Animal Farm. Putting themselves front, back and centre.
--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!

What was his job?
Brian