OT Just had a bollocking

So what was the bollocking about then?

I think Google Calendar already does it free.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You don't think he was listening do you?

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

If that's what it took then every WW2 army vet should be stone-deaf.

Reply to
Bob Martin

  1. I'm not stone deaf - I just have a 60dB knotch at 4.5kHz
  2. I was shooting at the age of 16, younger than soldiers in WW2.
Reply to
charles

It started when my Mother was telling me about someone that has been having an affair and his marriage may now be over. All I said was "But I like Jane - she alright". That's when my Mother hit the roof as she then realised that I knew he was having an affair and that I had met his bit on the side as she had not used her name. Questions such as "Why didn't you say something?" were asked. It seems in my Mothers eyes that it is my fault someone cheated on their wife.

All hell was let loose when she shouted "And you can't even hold down a steady girlfriend" and my reply was "You can with that new bondage gear I have bought".

At one point during the bollocking my Dad peered over the top of his glasses (he was doing the crossword) and gave me the "just ignore her" look.

Reply to
ARW

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

Tell her you're gay. That'll shut her up.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson