OT(ish) - Usenet news client for Android?

It is a while since I looked but there doesn't seem to be an obvious decent news reader on the Play Store. A few, but generally poor reviews.

Does anyone use a news reader on Android which is acceptable?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

I use ground hog with menu button on a galaxy tab. Not sure if it is still available.

Reply to
Lawrence