OT'ish: Greedy plumbers?

Pharmaceutical supplies to you local chemist works the same way

Reply to
tim...

I'm not sure I'd want to trust to eBay for a replacement boiler

Reply to
tim...

Why? May actually have better protection that way than collecting it yourself. Many very well respected firms sell on Ebay.

I saved over £300 on my Viessmann buying it from Ebay over the best local price I could find.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News