OT: Insert Coin

Oh dear,

Go to google.co.uk and press "insert Coin".

........:v

The rest of the day you now haven't got

Reply to
Adrian C

Well I have just had an hour on that.

Cheers

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

In message , Adrian C writes

That is very, very silly - but good fun :-)

Reply to
Graeme

Thank you for a wasted afternoon! I'll send you the bill for my time lost ;-)

Reply to
David in Normandy

Brilliant!!!

What he said!

Reply to
Huge

Perhaps the rest of you realised that, by double clicking, two people can play the same game. One uses the arrow keys, and the other WASZ. My nine year old had to show me :-)

Reply to
Graeme

Happy 30th Birthday Pac Man

Adam Aglionby

As I have my home page set to

it's been doing my head in all day - each time I open up IE I get bombarded with bleeping (and makes me jump every time)

Reply to
Lobster