OT If you're into machine guns.

Apparently in emergency one can piss down the barrel.

Reply to
harry

It is an air-cooled weapon.

Reply to
Nightjar

Ah I see you are a member of what is generally termed the 'Left', which is the agency for carrying out witch hunts these days.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Then you need new glasses, BAD.

Odd, could have SWORN that the most recent witch hunts into who was actually stupid enough to deregulate the banks so that some of them imploded very spectacularly indeed when the shit hit the fan as it always does sometime, was done by nothing even remotely like the left that had been actually stupid enough to do that.

Same with the terminal stupidity of the invasion of Iraq.

Reply to
Ranger

I think the same way about proctologists.

Reply to
whisky-dave

So, instead of the gun being at 'half c*ck' he landed up 'half cocked' instead.

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Then why in that vid are they dunking it in water, to cool it quicker?.

Reply to
tony sayer

Fuck off Rod

Reply to
Richard

That is not to cool it. It is to demonstrate one of the selling points; that it will continue to function even after total immersion in water. Many machine guns would need to be stripped and cleaned first.

Reply to
Nightjar

Or less!

Reply to