OT - Foxes & Milk

I have been getting the milk delivery stolen from the front of my house in the very early morning (delivered at about 4:30). I just wondered if anyone thought that a fox could be stealing the bottles (glass).

Whilst foxes can move a quite bulky and heavy item (eg large goose carcass) they need to be able to get firm purchase on it with their teeth and I am not sure that they would bother with something as difficult as a glass milk bottle. Have a look under nearby hedges - if a fox has dragged it off it will not be very far.
--
Robert

Tim Lamb wrote:

Good point. It looks like we have silver top and semi skimmed now. We used to be posh and have gold top but I had a 32" waist then!
AJH