OT - Foxes & Milk

I have been getting the milk delivery stolen from the front of my house in the very early morning (delivered at about 4:30). I just wondered if anyone thought that a fox could be stealing the bottles (glass).

Reply to
John

In message , John writes

Whilst foxes can move a quite bulky and heavy item (eg large goose carcass) they need to be able to get firm purchase on it with their teeth and I am not sure that they would bother with something as difficult as a glass milk bottle. Have a look under nearby hedges - if a fox has dragged it off it will not be very far.

Reply to
robert

Good point. It looks like we have silver top and semi skimmed now. We used to be posh and have gold top but I had a 32" waist then!

AJH

Reply to
andrew