OT : Best boiler?

Please eff off YOU ARE A PLANTPOT.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'm sure he'll be very pleased to know that.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Boot's on the other foot. You just said that you liked Tony Blair....

Reply to
Andy Hall

I thought condensing combi boilers were more expensive than standard combis. And they are not all that they are hyped-up to be. And you have to mess about finding a drain for the condensate.( Yes, I know there are pumps for this problem).

As to the 'law of the land' are you telling me that if I fit a standard combi ' they ' may catch me ?? Who are ' they ' ?? The police ?? Just who is going to take any action against me ?

.
Reply to
bomb#20

Matt, he didn't write the FAQ. Boy are you dumb.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Probably why he's decided to retire.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

At least we now know what sort of moron likes Blair and Prescott.

Reply to
Steve Firth

All nonsense. The lines are all geared to condensers. Condensers are similar to regular boilers with bigger heat exchangers and drain connections. The Sabre (rebadged Vokera Compact) is £500.

And the Atmos boiler which doesn't need one at all.

Why would you want to fit an inferior boiler in, in the first place?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Matt, I hope so.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off, as you are a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Surely it is immaterial as to whether the boiler is 'inferior'. You haven't explained to me who ' they ' are. Can you tell me who is going to consider it ' illegal ' to fit a standard combi if I want to ? And can you tell me which 'law of the land' I will be breaking? Can you cite any previous court cases where people have been prosecuted for not fitting a condensing boiler?

Reply to
bomb#20

The building regulations are "law". Local building control can take legal action against you, and I hope they do.

Too new a law. I hope you are the first in the dock.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Pleas eff off you a plantpot. The uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association is very active lately.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are an idiot. (this plantpot actually thinks I read what he writes)

He must have been roped in for those murders - they said an Internet weirdo was suspected.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Beg doggy, beg.

Reply to