OT: Audiojumble tomorrow

For those of ye of a HiFi bent...

Kent in TMH's territory.

If ye see a press loon waving many cameras, that'll be me... ;-)

Reply to
Adrian C

Any chance of a bit (lot?) more notice in future? I'd like to come to these, but need more notice.

Reply to
Huge

Yeah, I know. Sorry. Been travelling, just got back to solid usenet land yesterday.

Reply to
Adrian C

I'm after a working Technics dbx cassette deck or a decent quarter track reel to reel, but am not well enough to go so sending an emisary, no doubt he will c*ck it up... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

By which I mean miss the one thing I'd have bought. However even if I went I'd have been relient on someone being my eyes, and when you do that sort of thing, there is no feedback loop to my brain of course.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Miles away... it'll cost yer...