OT - anyone near Ellon in Aberdeenshire?

Must be someone in here in my general area who might fancy a pint or a chat sometime.

Reply to
Dave Baker

Are the two mutually exclusive?

Not that it makes a difference, as I'm in the Western part of The Smoke. (Not Auld Reekie, the other one...)

Reply to
John Williamson

Is that north of Watford?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

A bit. ;-)

I used to live in Newburgh, a small one horse village downstream of Ellon on the coast but left long ago. Lovely estuary though with lots of seals & eider ducks.

Dave, have you done the Bullars of Buchan and New Slains Castle? Well worth a visit.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+