OT: Anyone got a Medion MIM2120?

Hi all,

Just a quick favour as I know many of you are into PC / Laptops etc.

I'm trying to help a friend source a replacement battery for her Medion MIM2120 laptop (lost that and the charger in company move).

We seem to have found a replacement PSU ok but all the battery replacement Co's I have contacted (and most replied) need the orig part number to help. She is supposed to be contacting Medion directly but not sure if she's got 'round tuit' ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Have you thought of getting the old battery recelled?

Reply to
John Rumm

That would be an option had she had one John (it and the PSU were 'lost') ;-(

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Hi,

Try this person (found via Google):

Also there are various Medion forums around:

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

Thanks for those Pete,