OT Ants

En el artículo , PeterC escribió:

I wait until they've all swarmed, then hoover them up along with some ant killer. Then find the source hole and dust that with powder.

If you can get the queens, that's a good thing too.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

We had them coming up from under the hall floor last year. (Wooden floor on battens on a concrete raft). Hopefully they won't be coming back, since I poured enough toxic chemicals under there to cause another Love Canal.

Reply to
Huge

En el artículo , Huge escribió:

:)

I was reading about that a while back. Horrific. Not quite Bhopal, but not far off in terms of corporate negligence.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

So you have nothing upstairs and the more intelligent species is taking over your place.

Reply to
ARW

The ones that fly are all queens/males. They are parthogenetic.

Reply to
harry