OT. AGW

Climate change is proven. The causes are not.

Reply to
Nightjar

What amazes me is there was any doubt about climate change. After all, the last ice age was hardly subject to the official secrets act.

Of course by *pretending* we are the cause of the climate change, as a society, we handed our fate over to the shaman of the green.

Much as thousands of years ago we were terrified into sacrificing animals, because someone in a wolf's skin and deer skull scared us into believing next years crops would fail if we didn't.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Really??!! Next you'll be telling us that the sun is hot.

Reply to
Richard

The problem is there are lots of people who do not understand the bit you trimmed.

Reply to
Nightjar

Well, nobody truly understands the bit I trimmed. There are those who think they know and there are those who believe them and then there are the disbelievers. The planet does its thing and doesn't give much of a toss about all the pointless debating.

Reply to
Richard

Reality is what happens whether you believe it or not.

In fact global temperatures are falling slightly over the last decade.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The latest fudge for that is that they have been rising, but only in places where there are no thermometers to record the rise.

Reply to
Nightjar