Original builders insurance

Hi, sorry for the slightly off-topic

I was wonderig whether anyone could tell me how to find out whether my house (new-ish late 80's), was covered under the original builders insurance. Probably Barratts, though I can't find out whether they were the builders.

Is there some sort of register off who built what homes and the insurance it carries?

Thanks for your help.

Matt

Reply to
MattP

I suspect that it was, however the NHBC 'guarantee' only covers the 1st

10yrs, so its will have run out in any case.

Jon

Reply to
Jonathan Pearson

The land registry will have house & plot ownership history.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton