One for Search engine experts

What does "E-Cut" stand for with multifunction tool blades?

Reply to
F Murtz

It's a Japanese saw tooth pattern... (apparently)

Don't cha just hate it when spamming sales retailers reduce any chances of consumers finding out what specifications actually mean via google searches?

Reply to
Adrian C

it drives me mad I am using bing but same thing. Although the japanese thing is still not conclusive. IE you can find the japanese teeth on the E-Cut blades not that the E-Cut is japanese type teeth.

Reply to
F Murtz

This is what happens when you get marketing folk, not engineers writing the copy, and they assume its an engineering thing and never query it, for all we know it could just be a misprint! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Looking at the John Deere website I see E-Cut is a trademark to do with mowers, so not what you want.

What you want is made by Fein. Have a look around their site:

Here's someone using one of their blades:

Roger

I do not want a blade, I know that there are blades called E-Cut I wish to know specifically what is meant by E-cut,it does not seem to be a trademark as everybody and their mother uses the term. What does the E mean

Reply to
F Murtz

Possibly just end-cut. See eg

Chris Hogg