on-line examples of CH & DHW schematics?

I want to draw my house's existing and proposed plumbing layout. Some examples would be a big help, especially when it comes to the various valves pumps coils and heat exchangers. I'm not averse to a trip to the library if necessary though. TIA

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

I don't know how exotic you want it to be! You can find simple generic schematics for several different control 'plans' on the Honeywell site at

Roger Mills (aka Set Square)

compiling a list of links and pdf files, mainly on thermal store use and the way it ties in with CH and DHW. I see that many sites have quite detailed diagrams etc, so I'm well on my way just now.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack