Old Window Fan Vent Thing

Hello All

I removed an old transparent plastic Window vent/fan (not powered) whilst refurbuing the kitchen window and have managed to break it. Ive searched around for a new replacement but have not had much luck tracking one down. The hole size is around 7" diameter and the vent must be able to be opened and shut. Anyone know where I can get one from, i've looked in B&Q, Wickes, Homebase, Focus but nothing really matches what I need.

Any ideas?

Cheers all

TIA

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

============== Two sizes available. Despite the warning about not being suitable for double glazing it is possible to fit one into a DG unit provided that the holes are carefully cut and sealed around the perimeter (of the circular holes).

for the wrap!

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

really

holes).

> Watch for the wrap!

Thats the ticket, in fact its the exact one I broke, except my one never had the cord which has been pulled off. I wondered why it was so hard to close!

Thanks very much

Cheers

Richard

Reply to