Old good quality plastic suitcases - clue to material for recycling?

We have inherited a couple of very strong but very heavy plastic suitcases.

I have no idea what they are made of, but modern suitcases are much, much lighter and still very strong. Also under £100.

So I would like to recycle them, but have no idea if they are recyclable.

Any clues?

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Andy Burns

I think old fashioned Samsonite etc are ABS.

But why not give them to a charity shop or similar if they're in usable order? Even if not being used for flying they still have value for people travelling by road, storage etc.

Not found anything to beat my 1980s Delsey though. Would probably survive a bomb just fine.

Theo

Reply to
Theo