Offer: Bed Slats

In clearing out the loft I have come across something that several people here have asked about - bed slats. I have a boxful of unused Ikea Sultan slats, including the plastic bits. Anyone who would like them is welcome - I don't want the hassle of ebaying and posting so am offering for the sake of collecting them - beer token not actually refused! High Wycombe area.

Post or email to rodders@ (as above) if interested.

Reply to
polygonum