nutool

need a new wood blade for my nutool alligater reciprocating saw model

501. Looked up on google but this model not mentioned. Any ideas where to try ?
Reply to
Maurice Hood

|need a new wood blade for my nutool alligater reciprocating saw model |501. |Looked up on google but this model not mentioned. Any ideas where to try

I take an old blade and compare the fitting with what is for sale in the tool shops I frequent. There are IME a lot more companies selling tools than replacement blades.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

May or may not be of help - have bought a job lot of Bosch reciprocating saw blades was going to Ebay them. Not sure that they would fit an alligator saw though

PhilC

Reply to
PhilC

Heh! a new saw would be your best bet.

You cannot buy spares for the cheap imports...I think its called, *throw away society*.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

|Maurice Hood wrote: |> need a new wood blade for my nutool alligater reciprocating saw model |> 501. |> Looked up on google but this model not mentioned. Any ideas where to |> try ? | |Heh! a new saw would be your best bet. | |You cannot buy spares for the cheap imports...I think its called, *throw |away society*.

I but took, plus disposables as a job lot. I still have staples for the staple gun I bought ?20? years ago.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

You could contact nutool customer services directly:

01302 721791 snipped-for-privacy@nutool.co.uk
Reply to
mikengac

Yes you can, Nutool are not the greatest of quality but their after sales service is one of the better ones.

Reply to
Scabbydug