Novel kitchen rewire

Dept of Computing at Imperial College has a similar setup - the cable sizes sound vaguely of the same sort of magnitude - and the earth wires are bloody impressive.

I have no idea how they pull such cables in, given they will go round several bends, up a riser and round at least one or two more bends - and as far as I know there are no joints.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Blood, sweat and team work is the usual installation method.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

A team of 5 or 6 usually pull in 95mm 4 core swa.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Indeed, but thats a very different thing to the whole exercise being pointless

I thought there was lighting on another 2 core circuit. If thats retained along with the new circuits, lighting isnt lost from a trip. Losing all the lighting is what should be avoided.

NT

Reply to
NT