Not parch marks. Dew marks ?

Popped out back one evening a few days ago. It had been a damp day, leading into a dampo evening - although not cold.

As the security light came on, clear as day, there was a faint shadow in the lawn. It was straight line that slightly *diagonally* intersected the lawn (L-R).

My interest was piqued to notice that it's trajectory put it slap bang into the gutter drain on the edge of the property.

The slight diagonal was also interesting ... and noted in case any drain excavation is called for.

But we've lived here 15 years, and it's the first time we've seen this ... presumably it's a specific set of circumstances that allow it to be seen ?

Now real parch marks ... we can see where paths used to run in our front lawn ...

Reply to
Jethro_uk