Noisy Condensing Boiler

Hi have just had a Halstead Eden CBX32 boiler fitted and it is making

terrible noise that can be heard 2 rooms away. The plumber is sayin that this is normal for this boiler but can anyone else tell me if thi is true or if he is just spinning me a line..

Many thanks in advanc

-- Georgiegirl

Reply to
Georgiegirl

In message , Georgiegirl writes

Hi,

Give Halstead Boilers a ring and ask them. Around here (in Essex and only 20 miles from their factory) there are a fair few people using their boilers.

sent an engineer to sort a problem on our boiler within the guarantee even though it transpired that the "Corgi" fitter who installed it wasn't even Corgi registered. I do honestly think they're a helpful bunch and will try to accommodate you/your concerns.

Bloody hell, I've just noticed they're offering a 5 year warranty on the heat exchanger for your boiler!

Hth Someone

Reply to
somebody

At this end of the market , unregistered installers are a possibility. The heatX is not one of the part that usually fails in the first five years. I can't see them offering 5 years on the fan, PCB or diverter valve assy.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

They are parts which they buy in.

Reply to