Newly painted door problem

Several of our internal doors and the surrounding woodwork were painted last month. One door makes a loud crack as it is opened, sounds like the paint is sticking a bit although it is not bad enough to mark the paint.

Can I put something on the woodwork to stop this happening but won't mark the paint?

Thanks

Reply to
PM

Mr Sheen?

John

Reply to
John

ISTR the traditional solution is a smear of vaseline.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Talc worked for me.

Reply to
No Thanks

WD40

Reply to
a2z

Thanks for all the replies, I tried the Vaseline and it has done the trick.

Reply to
PM